People will preserve all the previous understandings, experiences and stuff which required switching by us and effort not to reprise them once again in the coming year. Such kind of things will be reserved as resolutions in the upcoming year 2017. The relationship between family members is quite incredible and strong in any place. On this very special occasion, people love sending their best wishes, greetings, and messages to their loving father, mother, brothers and sisters.
Family members are part of our life. We are simply nothing without them and cannot do without their support. They will bring out the best in us, encourages us, appreciate us, and motivate us more than anyone in this world. They will stand by us whenever we are in need and would stay with us when everyone leaves us lonely. Friends are not blood-related, but the relation we share with them is no less than the relation we share with our own siblings. They always stay with us with all support. They always stay with us in good and bad throughout our life. When it comes to family, it is our strength. If we have a good loving family, we have everything. No matter how high we reach in our future life if we don’t have any family member to share our happiness, then we cannot enjoy the real taste of success.
Happy New Year 2017 Greetings, Quotes For Family Members:
- This card conveys my love and heartiest New Year wishes for all my family members. Have a marvelous New Year celebration ahead.
- For my family members, I pray this New Year Lord shower upon you countless blessings of happiness and love always, have a happy new year.
- Leave behind you the old chapters that were filled with a bunch of worries. Let’s begin the New Year with excitement, happiness, love and smiles.
- I send heartiest new year greeting wishes for my family. Let this New Year be the loveliest of all with cherished moments of joy your way. Have a happy new year ahead.
- As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Happy New Year, with gratitude.